Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (General) Grade II Examination is conducted by the Government of India.
- Age should be 18 to 27 years as on the last date of the receipt of application.
- Age relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ST,3 years for OBC candidates.Departmental candidates and Ex-servicemen have age relaxation as per the instructions issued by the Central Government.
- Exam Notification will be published in the Employment news.
- One month from the date of publication of the advertisement in the 'Employment News' is the Closing date.
How to apply
- Application on plain white paper in the
prescribed format (Appendix-I) may be sent (By Ordinary Post)
to the address given in Table 'A' against the centre opted by
applicant for written examination before closing date. The
Code and Name of the Centre of Examination opted by the
candidate must be super scribed in bold letters as also it should mention
"Application for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence
Officer Grade II/Wireless Telegraphy" on the left corner of
the envelop containing the application. One copy of the
recent passport size photograph duly signed by the candidate
on the front side should be pasted in the space provided in
the application and another copy should be attached with the
Eligibility For Intelligence Bureau Exam
- Bachelor's Degree in Science with one of the subjects like Physics/Maths/Computer Science from a recognized university
- Diploma in Radio Engineering or Degree in Tele-Communication Engineering.
Duration for the Written Test Examination is 2 hours.
Shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview and personality test in the order of their ranking as per the marks obtained by them in the above written test.
- The written test consists of Multiple Objective type questions in General Knowledge, Physics/Electronics and Mathematics.